Sunday, September 30, 2007

September 29, 2007 - Shoreland Block Party 2007!

It's Colin and Mama's first official Shoreland block party- and we had a blast!
Here's Mama starting out with the kids activities that our neighbor Allison asked me to help plan (we made slime and goo, blew big bubbles, "magically" stuck skewers through balloons, dug for treasures and had a scavanger hunt)! Whew, I don't think the kids ever got tired but I think Allison and I were by the end of the day :)


Natalie and Colin race down the street; the kids loved having the entire block to play in all day and night!

1 comment:

Erin said...

hmmm ... wonder where you got those great ideas! :) It pays to have a dad who is a chemist sometimes, doesn't it.

I love catching up on your world through your blog. Glad to see you're doing well.